Jan 25, 2013

Freakin weekend


First of all, thank you guys so much for the support and thoughts on my last post!! Man, you are an energy boosting bunch! 

As those of you who have been following know, the move in date for my brand-freaking-sparkling-new (iiiiiiiik) apartment is coming up. I am crossing my fingers feb 12th will come without a hitch….. really who am I kidding, im crossing my fingers, toes, arms, legs and well… I just look like a big knot by now! I spent last weekend shopping for appliances, so now Im taking a weekend off apartment-fretting with a trip to the mountains! Yay!

I’ll start of the weekend with a sneak peak of the DIY project I will share with you next week!

Have fun!!!




7 comments:

  1. Can't wait! Have a nice weekend!

    www.canyouimagine.eu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, so exciting! Can't wait to see the new DIY :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very excited to see the upcoming DIY! ;) Glad you're back, K!

    http://jemaroons.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am more excited on the development of the apartment interior. Have a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hei hon! Du er nydelig! Keep blogging!!! hahaha, du vet jo hva jeg mener! Love bridezilla!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey! i just found your blog through pinterest and i really love it!
    i'm your new follower! hope to see you in my blog!
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The necklaces are so pretty. Love the green color. Your jacket is amazing too! What a great H&M find!

    http:theautumnissue.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave some L.O.V.E. !
You guy's Rock!