Apr 1, 2012

Sister Sunday: Chicken Cake Pops

Hello everyone!

This week I got inspired by the amazing Bakerella to make some Easter inspired cake pops.
To make cake pops, you first mix equal parts of a cake and frosting for your choice. I usually go for chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, because my opinion is that chocolate (and bacon, when I think about it) improves everything.
Roll balls, coat your lollipop stick in chocolate or candy melt and stick it in. Freeze for about 30 min before you coat your cake pop in melted chocolate. 
Decorate and enjoy!

 I don't know what you call a group of chickens, flock maybe? Or litter?
Edit: I googled this, and apparently a group of chicks are called peeps. Awesome!

+ sis

5 comments:

  1. C'est vraiment original et cela doit être succulent!!! Humm..
    gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, they look adorable! I've always wondered how cake pops are made... Well, I guess now that I know I'll have to try and make them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look sooo nice

    check out my new post
    www.fashion-footprints.blogspot.com
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. how darn cute are these... awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!? its almost so you feel guilty for eating them, lol!

      love K

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave some L.O.V.E. !
You guy's Rock!