I have recieved some feed-back from readers not quite getting how I made the Wrap bracelet from this post. So for one; I promise to do my best explaining the DIYs more thoroughly, second; here back by popular demand (hahaha): detailed descriptions as to how to make the wrap bracelet.
1. You will need 50 inches of cotton thread (I am using brown), fishing or beading line abt 50 inches, (this is for a bracelet that will wrap 3 times around my wrist (which is small)), one button, beads and as always scissors.
2. Tie the button to the center of the cotton string, then tie the fish line to the button.
Ok, I will admit the start is a bit tricky. Add a bead to the fishing line, take the fishing line around the cotton string, then back through the bead. Tighten the string.
3. As you can see on this picture the line is just coming out from a bead, and OVER the cotton string (lets call this, the left cotton string nr 1)
4. Take the line around string nr 1, and trough an other bead and UNDER string nr 2. Tighten the line.
5. Take the line around string nr 2 and back trough the same bead and tighten.
6. Keep repeating the steps 3. 4. and 5. until you have your desired length.
7. When you are done: make a knot (remember to include the fish line), then make an other knot but make sure there are enough space in between the two so that you can get the button in to lock the bracelet.
I hope this makes it easier ;)