DIY bracelet, bangle from my BF, and Tiffany's bracelet from Meg (a fav combination)
For this DIY I am using; jewelry wire, crimping beads (and pliers to "crimp" them), seed beads, some cotton string and two silver beads for the string ends. oooh, I almost forgot, you also need two jump rings.
1. Attach the jewelry wire to a jump ring with a crimping bead. If you have never used
one, all you need to do is to is to pull the white through and squeeze it with a pair of
2. Start adding your seed beads, I am using silver once.
3. When you have added as many as you want, add a jump bead, then take the jewelry
wire through another jump ring, then back through the crimp bead and squeeze the
crimp bead with a set of pliers.
4. Repeat steps 1. through 3. again, but use the two jump rings that you already have.
5. repeat steps 1 through 3 again, but once you are done, fasten the wire with a jump bead
and cut of the access wire. TIP: It looks nice if the three different strands are different
6. Pull the cotton string through the two jump rings like the picture.
7. Then pull them back to the back of the bracelet.
8. Make a macramé lock (shown here)