Oct 7, 2012

DIY Rose CupCakes




Ever seen those super real looking rose cupcakes thinking  "I wish I could make those"? 
Well you can, it is really easy, and everyone I teach seems to be able to make a flower at their first try!

So here is the "recipe" for a flower decorated cupcake. 

First what you need to make these:

A wilton 2D or 1B tip. I could not find my 2D decorationg tip, so I used the slightly larger 1B tip, which makes larger roses. 
One piping bag
A glass
Cupcakes (off course) choose your fav flavor.
Icing in two colors (buttercream icing)



Preparations
Start by placing the tip in the piping bag, cut off the plastic ending. 
Place the bag over a tall glass (as seen on the picture)
Place the icing like i did shown on the picture, to get the multicolored flower . (the only difference is the color of the icing, the flavor is the same)

Decorating
Start the piping in the middle of the cupcake and move in sircle around the middle until it is fully decorated, don´t move the cupcake, move your hand in a circle. It is important that you do this in one operation, don´t lift the tip. If you are not satisfied with the result, scrape up the icing from the cupcake and start over. 

God Luck!!

11 comments:

  1. These are so pretty!! It would be almost a shame to eat them.
    xo Andrea
    Wonderful and Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?? but they were so good so it was totally worth it :)

      Love K

      Delete
  2. this is gorgeous and seems to be easy.

    XO Arezu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my godness, they look so pritty! I would of guessed they were cupcakes. Great job! <3

    http://styleitwithme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love it. Thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww they look sooo yummy haha I want cup cakes now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this! I need to run out today and buy frosting tips and start practicing.

    -Nico

    www.SatinAndSalt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, you should totally try it!! Bulk Barn have good and cheep once!
      love K

      Delete
  7. These are SO beautiful! I cannot get my cupcakes as beautiful as these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a baking genius, so I am sure you can hun!! :)

      Love K

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave some L.O.V.E. !
You guy's Rock!