Feb 2, 2012

DIY Aurelie Bidermann

Do you remember my DIY inspiration bracelet in this post?
Well I finally had time to make my own and it went great! I'm so excited to share it with all of you!


Look at all the excitement! YAY :) (here with this DIY and bow from this.)

Purple is my fav color these days so I chose two tones of a bluish-purple and one strand of gold metallic. Go crazy with color and when you are sick of it just change it. This is what’s so great about DIY fashion, you can (most of the time) re-do your item to suit your mood or style. Saving your $$$ and the environment.


You will need a hair pin, embroidery yarn, and lock or paperclip.







OR


You can also add the yarn on both sides but since my chain was on the small side I wouldn’t have been able to see the metal chain!


There are a million different ways to personalize this bracelet, this is my choice.
If you like, try this:

beads and some wire







I would say that's 20 minuts well spent! :)


18 comments:

  1. Very well spent! It's such a cute bracelet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great bracelet!

    ps..I think you accidentally commented on my post when you meant to comment on Holly's? just thought I'd let you know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really cool, i ought to get the supplies :)

    EGO OF FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I really need to get back into doing things myself...I'm way too lazy. Looks soooooo incredibly good!!! This is such a great idea. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cool, you are very talented!
    rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO cute! I have to sit down and try it one of these rainy weekend days.

    http://monsooninmycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this!! Those skull charms are lovely ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cool bracelet!! where did you get those skulls? adorable! Love your blog, new follower :)

    www.seniorspoils.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicole,
      i got mine in a bead stor in Oslo but they have so much cool stuff on amazone so i would def check that out!!

      love K

      Delete
  9. You have incredible DIYS. I absolutely love this one... I love the skull beads.

    $100 Shopbop GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  10. What kind of knot do you use to tie the ends of you bracelets?

    Thanks!!
    xoxo
    E

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave some L.O.V.E. !
You guy's Rock!