This DIY is the perfect gift for a good friend! Well, I guess most DIY jewelry are really, but I gave this to one of my best friends, so I think you all should do the same ;)
I am still on summer vaca, and im totally experiencing how when you have nothing to do but relax 1. relaxing is hard, its true.. I was not made for relaxing!! It is sort of making me neurotic actually..! 2. its so hard to get yourself to do something!
Not having stuff I really need to be doing, is making me so lazy! Have you ever felt like this?
Anyway, we are braiding ourselves another bracelet! YAY! remember this one? the way we are doing it is sort of the same, but the result is so different!
1. You will need some leather string, ball chain, gold wire, and a scull (or other kind of) bead or button!
2. Cut two pieces of leather so that one is twice the length as the other. Measure the chain to be the same length as the shorter of the two. (The length depends on how many times you want it wrapped around your wrist)
3. Attach the longest leather string to the scull and tie a knot.
4. Use some gold wire to fasten the remaining leather and chain as well.
5. Cut of the excess wire.
6. Braid normally but one of the three pieces will be both a leather string and the gold ball chain.
7. Finish off the braid with a loop that fits tightly around the scull.
8. Fasten everything with gold wire.
Wear it and love it!! :) (and I promisse to try to change my lazy vaca ways)