Aug 14, 2012

High on Life Days

Do you ever have those days where you wish that every singel day was just like today? For me it is not even about certain events or great things happening, its just about the feeling. Some days just feel amazing (they often come after an extra long night of sleep and a cup of coffee). Today is one of those perfectly splendid highonlifedays!

What could make this day even better? Yes, you guessed it (actually you probably didn't, but that wouldn't sound as fun), discovering that the J.Crew fall lookbook is out.. Boom, perfect day! Here are some of my favorite looks (and woppdidoo I am going to see my fam in Chicago first week of october, so I actually get to see it live!)





Lets all aim to look this polished for fall, shall we?


2 comments:

  1. I am loving the jacket in the last photo!

    Amy

    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to always look polished for work and I love it :) The first two looks are so amazing, I want them NOW :)

    x
    Sabrina
    apixiesviewonfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave some L.O.V.E. !
You guy's Rock!