Nov 15, 2012

Swarovski Bracelet Bling

Hi guys, I am still enjoying a hectic time in NYC! I was walking down the street yesterday and all of a sudden a Rebecca Minkoff pop-up sample sale! Where else does that happen?? 
(pair that with a PepperMint Mocca latte and THATS what dreams are made off!)

Too keep you entertained while im on the road, check out this super easy DIY!
I think this is the easiest DIY I have dont in forever. What makes it great though is the Swarovski chain, I got mine from Perlehuset, it makes the bracelet look so sparkly and exclusive. 



// Blouse: Zara / Zebra Bangel: Ann Taylor / Gold BubbleNecklace (worn as bracelet): J.Crew CrewCuts//





You will need: Swarovski crystal chain ( or other cool chain), 2 jump rings and a lobster clasp.


Measure your desired lenght of chain, attach the clasp with a jump ring on both ends.. fool proof!!


<3

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. I choose the supplies for this post myself at Perlehuset without having to pay for it. All opinions are my own. I would never feature projects that I didn’t love, created and wore myself- Hekk, I would never feature anything that I don’t love 100%.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty bracelet, nice job as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful, would be a great gift for my sister... ;)
    lg, lici

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so in love with your zebra braclet!

    gorgeous

    Barnicles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave some L.O.V.E. !
You guy's Rock!